Semi Flexible Ducting: 316l Stainless Steel
316l Stainless Steel
A semi rigid and lightweight flexible duct is manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel which provide excellent strength and flexibility, adaptable to any low pressure heating, which makes it perfect for chimney liners, non-corrosive waste extraction and for the use in the food industry.
We can insulate the semi flexible ducting as per client’s requirements.
The stainless steel flexible ducts are adaptable for any low pressure heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Typical applications include chimney lining, pipe work for the food industry and pipework for the medical industry.
- Temperature range: up to 950 C
- Air velocity: Up to 30m/s
Note: at these velocities sound through the flex could be generated.
Recommended velocities will be 4m/s.
- Pressure range: Double ply up to 3.8Bar
- Thickness: Single ply 0.07mm to 0.12mm. Double ply 0.08mm to 0.24mm
- Bend radius: 2D (2 times the diameter)
- Diameter range: 48mm to 504mm
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel. 304 Stainless steel is available on special request.
- Fire safety: 100% Stainless Steel
- Lengths: Custom made, up to 30meters
- Colour: Natural Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Bubble wrapped.